Elder Chase Quinn's missionary blog

ELDER CHASE QUINN'S MISSIONARY BLOG by his mother Elaine

Friday, May 17, 2013

Zone Conference was awesome!


Just a quick update for all who didn't hear. A.....  is awesome. She has read until Alma 36. Yesterday at church she came and found us to set up with us this week. Her friend Lena brought up going on a mission. I asked Lena if she wants to go and she said yes, then i asked A...... if she wanted to go and she said, "I'm not even a member yet." I just said well give it some time that will change. It was pretty funny. 

We set up with M...... again. We are hoping to have some progress there. He has come to church a lot lately but I don't know if he is reading or praying. But he has shown a desire to learn more so we will continue to teach him. We have some members set up for our lessons so that is really good. 

This past week was Zone Conference. It was awesome. President Benett from the area presidency came and it was so cool. He talked about the meeting that all of the General authorities go to before General Conference. He said the biggest thing that President Monson pushed was member missionary coordination. Durring lunch I got to have an interview with President Benett. I talked with him about the first time he came here 1 1/2 years ago and really chewed us out. But now we are at a whole new level and it is juct cool to see how much the mission has changed. We then talked about what I do to help coordinate the work with the members. I told him some things I did in Cherkassy and some things I am trying to implement here and he really liked it. Hopefully things can really start to get going here.

Well I love you all.

Love Elder Quinn 

No comments:

Post a Comment