So about my week Feyoder was baptized! It was a pretty crazy weekend. I had the opportunity to give him the Gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a neat experience. But we still need to meet with him often to help him.
Well miracles happen everyone! Lately in our mission we give our members lists of people to call that have potential. Not a lot of success has come from this but this week it was really cool. Our branch President's wife who is so good at missionary work called us and said a man she called told her to call her back on Friday. Well I have heard that before but we called him and he said he would come. He came that night at 8 and it was an amazing lesson. We showed him the church and when we showed him the kid room he said he got married a year ago and that he and his wife are thinking about having a baby soon. He is about 28 and is so awesome. He said he really wants to know if the Book of Mormon is true. He works a lot but his only day off is Sunday so all is well. :) So we are hoping to get to his house sometime this week and meet his wife. Well they don't have kids yet but prayers can't be choosers. :)
For P.... we are meeting with him tonight at our branch President's houes for FHE. It is going to be really good I can't wait for it. We are planning on talking about what the Holy Ghost is and the blessings of having it after baptism. We believe he is afraid of the resposibility so hopefully this calms his fears. It will hopefully be a good lesson.
So this week I get to go to the Temple for the first time since the MTC. I am so excited. We are going up to Kiev for a mission confernce with Elder Bennett and we are going up early to go through the temple. I cannot wait. I need to go through so bad. But the mission confernce should be really good. Last year he came and really threw down on our mission and it was very humbling. I am really looking foreward to see how we can be better. It will be great.
Well thanks again for everything. I love you all a ton. Have a nice Holliday season.
Love Elder Quinn
P.S. I haven't heard about skype yet but I am sure we can.
P.P.S. It is supposed to be -8 C this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment