So I have a lot to write this week so I will just start. I am staying in Cherkassy and I am really happy about that. I am getting a new companion his name is Elder Hinkston. He is going into his 4th transfer I am going into my 12th so it will be fun to get some young blood. I am so excited to seve here again! We had some cool things happen this week.
Starting out with Pavel. We had an awesome lesson with him on Monday night with our Branch President and his wife. Then we met again on Friday and had another great lesson. He is so awesome. The branch members love him and he has made really good friends with Brother Koval who is so awesome. Things are going well with him. He said we could meet with him more often and he would read whatever we gave him to read. I can see things progress quickly with him.
Feyoder is doing well. We had 2 lessons with him and we are now working on getting him the Aaronic Priesthood. Elder Hughes was on the first lesson with me. It is a lot of fun teaching with him. We teach really well together. But Feyoder continues to read and study the scriptures which is really good. He was unable to come to church yesterday as he got sick but we are going over this week with the branch president.
This past week we tried some new finding ideas. We have been doing some caroling infront of this big tree in center. It is pretty fun. We have four of us sing while two others walk around to talk to people. Last night we tried it but it was way too cold. It was -10 plus the wind chill so it was pretty bad. But don't worry I am staying warm! Right now the district is really struggling in finding new investigators. We are going to have to change this quickly.
So this next week I have the lesson in Young Mens. I cannot wait! We are all done with the lessons from the book so I decided to do a mini-MTC. We are going to have them teach us the lessons from Preach My Gospel. It is going to be so much fun. To top it off President Klebingat and his family is coming down so we will have his two sons with us. Apparently President Klebingat is coming down with a friend from Salt Lake. But nobody knows what that means so it might be a member of the 70. That would be cool to translate for him.... haha
Alright on Jan. 12th our district is doing a "get to know the missionaries behind the badge night." Can you send me a power point of 20 pictures of me before the mission. Probably just start with me when I was little. I also want a picture of me playing football because I always give people a hard time about how much better American Football is haha. But it should be a really fun night. Send some pictures that I can tell stories about. Also the sooner the better. Thanks!!
Well I look forward to seeing some of you next week! Love You all!
Love Elder Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment