![]() |
| Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ |
Elder Chase Quinn's missionary blog
ELDER CHASE QUINN'S MISSIONARY BLOG by his mother Elaine
Monday, July 30, 2012
Chase's testimony
Well I will just end this letter with my testimony. I know that this church is true. I know that through Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ restored His chuch on the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God and leads this church. The Book of Mormon is true, I know it is. And by reading it and understanding it we grow closer to our Heavenly Father like we never before. I know that what I am doing is the will of God. Missionary work is the best work that we can do on this Earth. I know that helping others come unto Christ through baptism is what I need to be doing at this time in my life. I love it here and wouldn't be anywhere else. All these things I say in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment