Hey everyone it was so much fun to talk to you all last night and hear how everything is going. I am really glad that skype worked it was so cool to do it. So I already told you about my week last week but I'll go over some of the things again. Vova is doing great and has accepted to live all of the commandments which is awesome. He is doing really good. His date is still on for May 29th which is a week from Saturday. We are really excited because we believe he will make his date.
As you all know now that Dima has passed away. It was really shocking yesterday to find out. I knew he had had a really bad week but it still was unexpected. We weren't able to get over to his house this past week but today we are planning on stopping by his mothers house and giving her some flowers. I was just informed by his friends who we taught earlier that tomorrow will be his funeral. We are hoping to go and pay our respects. Thank you all for keeping him and his family in your prayers. It is a very hard thing that they are going through right now.
As far as other investigators we don't have any that are really doing anything right now. Hopefully this week we will be able to find some more people to teach. We really need them. If anyone has any finding ideas that would be great. We try to think of creative things but it gets hard.
Well sorry to keep this letter so short. Since last night nothing new has happened. Thanks for the great letters I receive from all of you. It is so great to hear from you all every week. I love you all very much.
Love Elder Quinn
P.S. Dave I was serious about you writing down all of the good movies that I am missing. That is your new assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment