Well first of all one thing I thought was really cool was many of you wrote to me about the Atonement. I have also been looking at that a lot in my personal study. It really is such a blessing to know more about it than many people. One thing I really liked that Katie said was Christ felt every pain. He didn't just feel more pain than us he felt more less and everywhere in between. He litterally knows how we feel at all times. It is so great to know this. Thank you all for your testimonies.
So this past week was pretty good. We set another date with F... He will be baptized on the 24th of November so hopefully that goes well. Unfortunately we lost contact with I... and haven't gotten a hold of him all week. We really hope we can find him soon. We had three investigators at sacrament meeting yesterday which was super cool. We are still hoping on giving a date to A... this week. We are meeting with him Thursday so hopefully that goes well.
This past week we had Italian Night as a finding activity. Unfortunately because we put in a lot of time so we were unable to use direct finding ideas like contacting or book tabling. But we did hav 6 non-members at Italian night which was fun. It went really well. I put up some pictures sorry I haven't put up any for a little. But we made it look really nice. Mom you would have been proud. We had a trivia game using a pizza I made it was super funny.
This past wek we had specialized training from President Klebingat. It is essentially a Zone Conference but we can only have 4 of those a year so he calls them something else so we can meet more often. It was so good. We talk about ways to make sure our investigators know what we expect of them. Using a tri-pod analogy. It was super cool. We also discussed some results of a survey we took from Salt Lake City. It looks like our mission is pretty obedient but of course there is always room for improvement.
Well I just want to end with my testimony that I know Christ lives right now and he loves us with a love we can't understand. He atoned for all of our sins. The debt has already been paid. 2 Nephi 28:6 (sorry if I got that scripture wrong) but it is when Lehi is talking to his son Joseph saying that he has "already been saved." Past tense meaning the debt was paid all he has to do is try his hardest and the rest will be made up. It is such an amzing gift from our Heavenly Father.
Well thanks again for everything. I love you all so much.
Sincerely, Elder Quinn
Sincerely, Elder Quinn
| ITALIAN NIGHT! |
No comments:
Post a Comment