So my week again was awesome. So I will just start right into it. We had Zone Conference this week and it was as always way good. President and some fun with us as we explored some deeper doctine of the Plan of Salvation. He said we can only study these things on P-days or after our missions because we have to study for our investigators. But it was really cool to think about things in a new way. He then had us practice giving baptismal commitments and making these a really spiritual experience. It was super good. We have Zone Conferences I think 4 times a year but President said he likes to see us too much so he plans more than he is allowed haha. He calls them other things like "Specialized training." He is a great man and I have learned a lot from him. He also gave the District Leaders a lot of things to work on with our districts so that will be fun.
This week was really good. The Zone Leaders came down to do exchanges with us and it was a really good experience. They were both in the MTC with me but they were one group older so it was really fun to serve with them. While I was with Elder Hare we got a baptismal date with Pavel. His is also scheduled for the 22nd of September. He is going to be so good for the branch. Avraam still has his date for the 22nd as well. He is doing great and just loves everything we tell him. He lives pretty far away but hasn't missed a Sunday yet. He is doing great.
As for other investigators we have been teaching a bunch of others. I don't have time to write about every individual lesson but they are all doing well. Some need more help than others. But we will see how it goes. On other good news the other Elders and the Sisters in our District set dates for the 29th. The sisters set one with a Grandma who has been an investigator for 15 years and the Elders set one with her grandson. Hopefully those go well. It was a great week for the District.
So funny story we went out to our M.C.L.'s house to do some service for him. We picked a ton of melons and pumpkins. It was really fun to get to know him and his wife and family more. I have some good pictures that I will be putting up today. But afterwards we went to go home and he explained to me how to get to the bus stop but we got so lost. We walked in a huge circle. Luckily we asked a guy how to get to center so we could go to Cherkassy. He said he was going there so we got in a taxi with him and he paid which was way nice. He was a cool guy, a little drunk but nice.
Well thanks agin for everything! I love you all a ton. I hope everything goes well with the delivery Natalie. You will be in my prayers.
Love Elder Quinn
P.S. you know it isn't against the law to send hard letters and pictures through the mail. ;)
| P-day fun |
| the sisters in our district |
| funny billboard |
No comments:
Post a Comment