As far as investigators go we found 6 this week which was super cool. We also set up with a family of 8! I can't wait to teach them. The baptisms for this week fell through as well. Unfortunately they are getting their apartment taken from them so they don't think right now is the best time. Pavel was in Russia all this week and Avraam has been busy. But it gave us a lot of time to find and teach other people. This week looks really promising so that is cool. Hopefully it goes better this week. We had a cool miracle yesterday a guy came to church and said he has come from across the river just to get a book of Mormon. He found us on a website and came to get one. I got his number so we will hopefully meet with him this week.
So just some random things is this week is Leadership Trining which as a District Leader I get to go to. President just got back from Latvia where they had a Mission President Conference so it should be really cool. This week we also find out about Transfer info which is crazy how fast it is going. And also I have been making a mormon.org profile as President has asked that we make one. I will let you know when it is done.
| gathering wood to help a woman |
| We had to jump on the wood to break it up |
| oops jumped on a nail |
| the nail went all the way through my foot and out the other side |
| The kind lady got a needle and began to dig the rust out of my wound - ouch |
| at the hospital they used this weird contraption to get the germs out or to cause cancer, I can't remember what they told me. ha ha |
| The hospital also gave my foot a suntan? |
| me in front of the hospital |
No comments:
Post a Comment