| June mission Conference |
Hey everyone, Well not sure if anyone noticed mainly because I forgot myself. But this week marked my one year in the counrty. Elder Young, Elder Welch, and I are all together so it was fun to talk about the old times in the MTC and how much we don't want this to end. I can't believe it is going that fast. But it was so much fun. I went on exchanges with Elder Welch and we just laughed about when we went on exchanges when we were greenies and all we did was tract because we were scared to ruin anything haha. It was so much fun serving with him. He is such a good missionary. We also got into a deep doctirne talk which was super fun to explore the scriptures. But ya it was cool.
| One year in Ukraine today! |
Mom kind of asked what the resposibilities of District Leaders are so in short, we go on exhcnages with all of the Elders in our district, we teach district meeting, make nightly calls, and report everything to the Zone leaders. It has been really fun being District leader and being able to see the growth of the district. Also District leaders interview candidates for baptism. I may be doing this in two weeks so that will be a super cool experience.
| making nightly phone calls |
So this week we did a cultural activity as the whole district was invited to Pavel's house to make Borsh. It was so much fun. I now know how to make borsh. Pavel is really into energies and things so he uses wooden spoons to help the engery flow from the body. Elder Welch asked what if it is bad energy. This is what Pavel said "Everyday I wake up and judge my energy levels. If I feel that there is a bad level I will not make borsh that day." It was so funny. Elder Welch was stirring to fast so he was demoted to cutting things. It was fun.
| Eating Borsh with Pavel |
Well I love you all so much. Thanks for the letters. Also I read Grandpa's story last week and was sharing it with the Elder's in my district while we were playing ping pong. They all said that it cut off at the best part i.e. when he leaves for America. They have all asked for the sequeal. So if possible please send it.
Love Elder Quinn
| Yard work my favorite thing |
| helping out |
| lots of squash |
| I sure hope they can get reception! |
No comments:
Post a Comment