So about my week. We set a date with S...... He is so awesome. We meet with him almost everyday and one time before we even sat down he just said he wanted to get baptized. He is a super humble guy and started to quit smoking yesterday. At church he said he didn't smoke and usually he would have had 4 or 5 by then. He is so cool. He just accepts everything we teach and is just really excited to meet with us.
We met with a young man named I.... but not really sure what more we can do for him. He knows pretty much everything but just won't come to church. He promised to come but he didn't so that was really too bad. We will see what to do with him from here on out.
One thing that has been really fun is the members here. They absolutely love us. It is so much fun to get to know them better and to see how they found the church. There are some really cool conversion stories that I will share with everyone when I get back.
So mom sent me an email with a question. In one sentence "Why should I serve a mission?" That is really hard to answer in one sentence so I will cheat and do it in 2- Because our Savior, Jesus Christ, died and rose again that we may all be saved if we but believe on His name. This is the message that the world needs to know.
Well thanks again for the letters. I love you all.
Love Elder Quinn
No comments:
Post a Comment