So I have an assignment for everyone (Yes this means you too Justin). It has been really fun to see people describe what the spirit feels like to them. So in the next letters I want everyone to say what the spirit feels like to you. Two stories go along with this. The first is of Dima. We had a meeting with him but then he called and said he couldn't meet but really wanted to. Then he offered for us to come to his garage. It's a little ways from town. We went and asked him how he's doing and all. He said that he wanted to meet with us because he feels good when we talk with him. He couldn't really explain it but he said it just feels right. It was really cool. Then he asked so have you found anyone else to come to church? It is so cool working with him. The next day he came to church after txting us that he couldn't make it. He came in and I was surprised to see him he leaned over and said I rearranged my schedule. It was so cool.
Next story is with our investigator Edic. We have had a hard time meeting with him but finally we were able to meet. When we asked him about his reading (to be honest I didn't think he had) he said ya I read the first two chapters. We were like awesome what did you think. He said "I just felt a trust" I had never heard the Spirit described like that, but what a good way to put it. He said he read and it just seemed like it was real, like a good friend is telling you a story and you know they wouldn't lie to you. It was aweosme. We explained that it was the Spirit and he agreed. We then gave him a blessing because his back hasn't been feeling good. He hurt it while he was at work.Again he said that the blessing felt different like something he hadn't felt before. It was so cool. Ah I can't believe I forgot. Edic has accepted a Baptisimal date for the 26th of November.
Alright well I will start out by saying what the Spirit feels to me. It is different is certain circumstances. When I feel the Spirit durring a song or a performance I get the chills. When I bare testimony I feel a strong sense of love and devotion. When I hear a testimony born, I feel really warm inside and something sweels in my chest. But the newest feeling is when I feel prompted to do something. It seems that nothing else matters until I accomplish that task. Now I haven't seen a lot of success after following the promptings but I figure that's just the Lord testing me and making sure I will follow when the time comes. Sometimes I feel impressed to talk to a family about prophets but then the guy will yell at me and say that I should go back to America. Or I'll feel like tracting a certain apartment building but everyone will slam the doors in our faces. So I'll just keep following them. :)
So I realize that I use "It was so cool" a lot but that's the only way I can describe it
No comments:
Post a Comment