 |
This is my new Russian name tag. "Quinn" is pronounced Kvin.
In Russian there is no "qu" sound |
 |
| All of my study books |
 |
| These are my note cards. Each ring holds 100 words and phrases. |
 |
| This is our class room. We did the math and we figured out that we spent more time in here than we did in our beds. Looping around the room from the left...Elder Christenson, Elder Young, Elder Gerlizk, Elder Smith , Elder Mickelson, Elder Lacroix, Elder Welvh, Elder Garcia, my chair and Elder Duncan |
 |
| "Comb over Monday" Elder Duncan and myself - ha ha |
 |
| Elder Mizkelson and Elder Lacroix with "comb overs" :) |
 |
| I figured you would like this one mom. (I think Chase thought I would like this photo, because I have told him hundreds of times at home to hang up his coat!) |
 |
| The Elders of 3M-319 Elder Duncan, me, Elder Mickelson and Elder Lacroix |
 |
| My "BYU Bros." Elder Rucker, Elder Liljenquist, Elder Combs and me |
 |
| Picture in front of the Provo temple |
 |
| Elder Payne, me and Elder Collingsworth. (Elder Collingsworth "started" on the BYU Basketball team as a "true freshman") |
Elder Quinn has had a wonderful experience at the MTC. Through his letters you can feel his joy and his willingness to work hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment