Write Elder Quinn
Elder Chase Quinn
vul. Yabluneva 1
s. Sofiivska Borshahivka
Kyevo-Svyatoshinskiy rayon
Kyivska oblast 08131
UKRAINE
a standard letter is $1.05
He would love to hear what
you are up to.
OR
Email Elder Quinn for FREE
go to www.dearelder.com ...from the top menu bar click "write a letter", then use arrows to select "Ukraine Kyiv", click on "write a missionary", type in Elder Chase Quinn, then start writing in the box!
Chase would love to hear from YOU!
THE UKRAINE FLAG

The blue stands for sky and freedom and the yellow stands for wheat and prosperity.
ELDER QUINN'S MISSIONARY SCRIPTURE
"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."Doctrine and Covenants 84:88
WE TESTIFY OF CHRIST

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ we prophesy of Christ, we preach of Christ ..."
ELDER QUINN'S TESTIMONY
I know that this church is true. I know that through Joseph Smith, Jesus Christ restored His chuch on the earth. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet of God and leads this church. The Book of Mormon is true, I know it is. And by reading it and understanding it we grow closer to our Heavenly Father like we never before. I know that what I am doing is the will of God. Missionary work is the best work that we can do on this Earth. I know that helping others come unto Christ through baptism is what I need to be doing at this time in my life. I love it here and wouldn't be anywhere else. All these things I say in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW...
Ukraine gained its independence from Moscow in 1991
The Kyiv LDS temple was dedicated August 29th 2010, by President Thomas S. Monson.
Kyiv is famous for it's golden domes
Kyiv is watched over by the historic statue of Michael the archangel
Ukraine is 8 hours ahead of us here in Chicago.
More than 52,483 missionaries are serving missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at any one time. Most are young people under the age of 25, serving in nearly 340 missions throughout the world.



No comments:
Post a Comment